Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to talk about anything! Want to find someone to ride with? Get help on mending things? Organise lifts?

Moderator: Moderators

by PhilBixby Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:48 pm
The winter kit order has now arrived and should be out on the racks at Cycle Heaven. They've got bibtights, training jackets (warm, with windproof front) and Minerva jackets (pretty much waterproof but breathable, no pockets) all in the legendary red'n'black.

Prices to Clifton members are discounted by 10% from the label price to result in a figure which is cost + carriage + VAT + a modest handling charge. Bear in mind you'll need a valid membership card - yours in return for subs, membership form and SAE!

For those of you who said you wanted specific items, please get in there and buy them - there will be a range of sizes so you can get correct fit irrespective of what size you originally said you wanted.

Skinsuits are still being made and will follow soon. There will be a few in stock in a range of sizes in addition to the ones made for specific members.

Happy Christmas, and maybe someone's New Year's resolution could be taking on liaison with CH re clothing? :wink:

by Andy J Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:34 pm
Hi Phil,
I know we rubbed shoulders in Cycle heaven yesterday as I was leaving and you entered, but I forgot to say thankyou for ordering me the items I asked for earlier on in this thread. So thankyou very much, I must also add the service I received from Steve in the shop was also excellent.
Regards Andy