Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to talk about anything! Want to find someone to ride with? Get help on mending things? Organise lifts?

Moderator: Moderators

by DavidShort Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:28 pm
Dear All,

Happy New Year to anyone I've not managed to mention it to! For information I have, ( with the invaluable help of our illustrious secretary Craig), put together the Clifton C.C. Open Event SPOCO Series for 2018 which I have selected from the CTT handbook. All the events are SPOCO's, (SPOrting COurses). You can search for 2018 CTT events Here. The search facility offers a variety of filters.

Whilst I have provided all the details of organising secretaries and phone numbers etc to send entries to I would strongly recommend that you register with the CTT Here.

Registration is very simple requiring only an e mail address and password. You are then able to enter on line and make secure payment. This is a much slicker system than relying on cheques in the post. The web site will open up a whole new world to those not familiar with time trialling and hopefully will prompt members to have a go at some open events.

The first one in the series is local to us and run by Malton Wheelers. 10.5 miles, starting and finishing at Sledmere. Its on Saturday 10th March at 2pm. There are club awards to be won in many categories! See you there? :D

Kind regards David
TT Sec'