Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to talk about anything! Want to find someone to ride with? Get help on mending things? Organise lifts?

Moderator: Moderators

by like my bike Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:32 pm
2 great mountain bike events at Dalby this weekend MBO Saturday (last in series) and Marathon Sunday.

I have managed to secure a pass out for both days are there any other takers? :wink:

A J

by Tullio Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:18 pm
I'll be there for both.

Seb's doing the short Marathon route on Sunday if Naomi wants to come along and join him.

This is the last Trailquest this year, although there are some Winter Lanequests in the pipeline, so any others who haven't had a go this year should get along on Saturday.

Start sheet at http://www.eborienteers.org.uk/bikeo/bi ... /evdet.pdf

by like my bike Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:53 pm
Sounds good will give you a call.

A J
by andystanforth Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:57 pm
I will be there of course. A reasonably good ride will win me the vets category so all a bit nerve racking. I have only completed one trailquest so far without doing something stupid. The last two I mistook forest boundaries for a marked track.

The marathon on Sunday should be really excellent without the worry of having to follow a map. What time are you cliftonites intending to set off?

Andy S

by Tullio Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:38 pm
Andy,

I think Gill, Seb and I are going to use the rare opportunity to ride together and do either the short or medium, depending how Seb feels on the day. I'm aiming to be at registration for 8.30.

Good luck on Saturday!

by like my bike Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:53 pm
Andy

Sunday 8.30 see you tomorrow

A J