Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to talk about anything! Want to find someone to ride with? Get help on mending things? Organise lifts?

Moderator: Moderators

by RichT Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:21 pm
I'm looking to establish if there is any interest from members for club skinsuits from our supplier, Pactimo.

The options and estimated cost are:
Ascent short sleeve skin suit -£90
Ascent long sleeve skin suit - £110
Cyclocross thermo long sleeve -£115

Please contact me if you are interested in any of the above at: clothing@cliftoncc.org

If there is sufficient interest I can arrange for the store to include these items.
by bgibs Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:40 am
I would definitely be interested and would happily get both a long and short sleeved if it helps with minimum order.
by RichT Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:08 pm
Short sleeve skinsuits are now available on the Pactimo store (see clothing store post or weekly update for log in details) To assist in reaching the minimum order quantity, before the store closes at midnight tomorrow, the club have agreed to give £25 cashback to first five orders (only one payment per member!) of this item to enable it to be added to the club clothing store. You will pay the full amount to Pactimo and the club will pay you the money.

Please email clothing@cliftoncc.org prior to ordering and I will confirm that you are in time for the cashback.
by RichT Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:45 pm
Dave

We've just got short sleeve in the store at the moment. If you're after a long sleeve I'll look to add these to the store in the near future.

Cheers

Rich
by Dr Dave Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:00 pm
RichT wrote:Short sleeve skinsuits are now available on the Pactimo store (see clothing store post or weekly update for log in details) To assist in reaching the minimum order quantity, before the store closes at midnight tomorrow, the club have agreed to give £25 cashback to first five orders (only one payment per member!) of this item to enable it to be added to the club clothing store. You will pay the full amount to Pactimo and the club will pay you the money.

Please email clothing@cliftoncc.org prior to ordering and I will confirm that you are in time for the cashback.

Bit late to get 5 orders in before midnight Monday :roll:

Keep pedalling!