Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to talk about anything! Want to find someone to ride with? Get help on mending things? Organise lifts?

Moderator: Moderators

by bernard turgoose Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:25 pm
First me I congratulate all the members who have taken part in the series in 2016, some of you have done some really challenging rides over the year, and for those who maybe have not done so many of the rides I hope that you have still enjoyed the challenge of taking part in them.
I am still however trying to complete the listing of who has done what in 2016 with regards to the Challenge Series, so as a starter here is the information that I received to date:-
Ian Hagyard 28 points
Steen Berg 26 points
Rob Osman 15 points ( some rides to still to be added I believe)
James Milner 9 points
Jonny Baron 22 points
If the above members have a different total then please let me know.
I am also sure that this is not an accurate list of members who have done some of the rides,( I know that some riders on the rides that I did have not advised me of what they did; so if you are missing then also please let me know what you have done.
However short your list may be it would be useful to have a more comprehensive picture, so that we can then organise the presentation of the medals. As well as giving a basis on which to plan the 2017 series of rides.
The list does not include at present those Go riders who completed some of the rides in 2016, these will be added later.
Bernard