Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to talk about anything! Want to find someone to ride with? Get help on mending things? Organise lifts?

Moderator: Moderators

by Jon G Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:28 am
Crossing my fingers that there aren't any ice issues Saturday morning for me should be at square. As previously posted was thinking of Thirsk out via strensall farlington brands by yearsley bank ampleforth Kilburn felixkirkand return through sower by dalton sessay raskelf easingwold Sutton upon forest

Don't have a ride with gps account so can't post route like Tony wouldn't know how anyway

Jon
by Jon G Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:04 pm
Thanks Craig

That's looks ok, pretty similar route to the ones I've done before

Just over 70 miles
by Tony Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:28 pm
Here's my Saturday morning loop. It's an early 8am start, but I'm not worried about ice (unless they give me an iced cappuccino - brrr). Leaving from the Center of the Known Universe (CotKU to the locals) aka Starbucks at PCH and Avenue I in Redondo Beach; RidewithGPS

The Donut Ride is (in)famous in the South Bay area, started in 1973 and supposedly known for a quick pace and a strong turn out - often 80+ riders show up :shock:

After lunch we're planning on heading up to Griffith Park, doing a loop around the zoo, the observatory and into the Hollywood hills.