Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to talk about anything! Want to find someone to ride with? Get help on mending things? Organise lifts?

Moderator: Moderators

by DavidShort Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:21 pm
Hi Everyone,

I would like to hold an informal meeting to discuss the way forward for the 2017 SPOCO TT series. Topics to discuss are what worked well, what didn't, how we can improve, suggestions for new courses etc. At the recent committee meeting I presented paper on options to encourage organisers and marshals, always a thorny last minute.com issue. The committee 'agreed in principle' to increase entry fees and for financial contributions to be made to organisers and time keepers. The committee asked that I consult with those club members who compete in the series and also those who help organise in order to seek views so that I can report back to the next committee meeting. Your attendance would be much appreciated. I put up the above time and date as a starter for 10. It's not fixed in stone.

Kind regards David
TT Sec'
by DavidShort Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:39 pm
I'd like to hold the meeting before the next committee meeting on the 16th so lets go for the 10th. There will never be a date which suits everyone. So, if you can't make it but would like to contribute to the 2017 series please e mail me with your thoughts.

Kind regards David