Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to talk about anything! Want to find someone to ride with? Get help on mending things? Organise lifts?

Moderator: Moderators

by bernard turgoose Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:12 am
Hi to all those participants in this years series, there are now 4 events left with points still to be earned for those who are still aiming to hit the gold standard, or whatever your target was ( if you aren't sure which they are then check the list on the website, but in the main they comprise of this weekends Dirty clubrun, a hostelling weekend, The Wiggy audax etc).
Also, as we near the end of the events year, it will be necessary to catch up with all that you guys have been doing so far over the year. To help get this information together can I please ask that you email me using the following address, the details of what you have done so far along with your points tally, challengeseries@cliftoncc.org. Please respond by the end of September.
Once I have this information we hope to post this on the website so that members can see what we are all achieving in the non racing scene in the club, as well as start looking at how many medals we need to organise for the awards evening Thank you Bernard