Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to talk about anything! Want to find someone to ride with? Get help on mending things? Organise lifts?

Moderator: Moderators

by RichT Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:33 pm
The club clothing store will open again on 8 July 2016 for 7 days. Your order will arrive 4 to 6 weeks later for collection from York Cycleworks.

Note there will be no stock held, so if you require clothing please order it. The plan is to open the store bi-monthly so it will open again in September 2016, subject to demand.

Please use the following link and password to enter the store: https://teamstore.pactimo.com/ then input “clifton1895” password in the box.

The system will ask you to register on-line and then your items will appear.

For children's clothing and adult mtb clothing we are looking to place an order with a new supplier. Please complete an order form at the cycle circuit and hand it in there with full payment by 16 July 2016. Samples of the children's clothes are available to try there too. Please add VAT at 20% to any adult clothing orders. The delivery lead time on these items is 6 to 8 weeks. Again the plan is to place orders bi-monthly subject to demand.

Please note the following message from Pactimo for online orders: "One important thing, if you are using a visa debit, you should inform your bank otherwise their purchase transaction may be blocked by their bank as believing to be fraud. We are a US based clothing company and so banks will block the transaction to protect the client. When banks are informed prior to placing the order with us transactions go through with no incident. Please do inform the team otherwise their cards may be blocked. Visa and Master card are accepted but not American Express. ENTERED ORDERS CAN’T BE CANCELLED, if a wrong size is entered we can alter it BEFORE we close the team store but not after the store has been closed."

You can see a video of how it works here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWE_igzPLJ0
by RichT Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:49 pm
The Clifton CC Pactimo store will open again on 23 September for 7 days.

See above post for details on how the store works.
by ChrisR Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:01 pm
Hi
I understand there are sample garments within the club that could be tried for size? Could someone put me in touch with how to do this? I have previously spoken with Andy J but have been unable to get hold of him this week. Many thanks
by bgibs Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:20 pm
I just tried to have a look on the store and it's saying that it isn't currently available- is there a certain time it opens?
by RichT Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:00 pm
We're waiting for something to be approved in the US before the store can open. They're 6 hours behind us so hopefully they'll get round to it before they leave for the weekend!!
by RichT Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:44 pm
The Pactimo store is now open!
by RichT Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:33 am
The store will now close on 2 October. There is a selection of tops which members can try on at the cycle circuit cabin.
by ChrisR Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:54 pm
The sample tops are only available to try on Monday between 5pm and 7:30pm and Saturday 10am-12pm. This buying window closes on Sunday.

Went to the cabin last night when events were on, but they weren't available.
by RichT Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:50 pm
The Pactimo store will be open again on 22 October for one week. Orders will be delivered before Christmas if you wanted to get items as presents.

Sample sizes are available at the cycle circuit during club training sessions if anyone wanted to try something for size.
by RichT Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:48 am
The club kit is available at cycleworks for those who ordered items in the Pactimo store which closed on 2 October.

For anyone who missed out, the Pactimo store is open until midnight today.
by RichT Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:44 pm
The club kit is now available at York Cycleworks for those who ordered in the store opening on 22 October.
by RichT Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:10 pm
The Pactimo store will be opening on Friday 17 February for 7 days. Please use the log on details in the earlier post.

I will also be placing an order for kids clothing on 1 March. If you would like to order any kids clothing or would like information on what's available to order please let me know by emailing clothing@cliftoncc.org.
by RichT Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:24 pm
The Pactimo store will be opening on Friday 17 March and will close at midnight on Sunday 26 March Please use the log on details in the earlier post.

The store will now include short sleeve skinsuits.

I'm looking to place an order for kids clothing but have not yet reached the minimum order quantity. If you would like to order any kids clothing or would like information on what's available to order please let me know by emailing clothing@cliftoncc.org.
by RichT Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:08 am
The clothing from the Pactimo store which opened on 17 February is now available at York Cycleworks for collection.
by PhilBixby Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:10 pm
Not today it wasn't - no-one at Cycleworks knew where it was, but suspected Andy J may have taken it elsewhere. Any ideas?