Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to talk about anything! Want to find someone to ride with? Get help on mending things? Organise lifts?

Moderator: Moderators

by fatsprinter Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:41 pm
What time is Chain Gang on at now. I presume 6pm, but I'm not sure as I'm not long since back from the hols.

Merci

De tijd gaat snel, gebruik hem wel!
Schaarf!!

by Andy J Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:16 pm
Three of us out tonight, Good workout with 22.2mph average, was well organised with each person taking 1-2 min pulls on the front then peeling off. If anyone else is interested for next week then could I suggest that we start at 6.00 prompt and back to 1 lap of the circuit, by the time I got back to Haxby I needed lights tonight.
Regards Andy

by fatsprinter Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:37 am
An excellent workout had by all. I had a maximum HR of 182 and averaged 153 even if I did feel a little tired. It did work well though. Andy J very strong considering he'd done a BIG one on Sunday. Excellent. Kenty also strong even though he'd had a week off his bike on hols. Some good workouts to be had.

I think 6pm prompt is essential next week 'cos if the summer carries on in the same vein, it is rather dull in the evening and therefore feeling darker sooner.

De tijd gaat snel, gebruik hem wel!
Schaarf!!