Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to talk about anything! Want to find someone to ride with? Get help on mending things? Organise lifts?

Moderator: Moderators

by Andy J Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:53 pm
Is anyone planning a training ride this saturday morning from the square at ten, if so I would be interrested in being there. I might be riding the seacroft wheelers rr on sunday but if organiser has a list of reserves as long as his arm I will give it a miss and join the club run instead, has a destination been decided upon captain Rob, look forward to seeing you all on the roads.

Andy

by PhilBixby Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:59 am
I'm doing Seacroft Wheelers so won't be out on Saturday - us oldies need a day with the feet up before a race! There's a full field plus fifteen reserves so no idea what your chances are of getting a ride - worth a phone call to the organiser tho. Fingers crossed for sunshine either way!

by stevesavage Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:43 am
I'm taking over the captains armband from Rob on Sunday. Planning on heading west, with cafe stop at Pateley Bridge. Approx 80 miles but there is plenty of opportunity for the "hardriders" to head off to do extra from Pateley.

by like my bike Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:10 pm
Phoned Seacroft organiser he has a full field and 15 reserves, so it will be pot luck if you get a ride.

A J

by Andy J Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:58 pm
cheers guys, I will give the race a miss and head out west with the club run, wont hurt to get a few miles in. Good luck to all riding the seacroft race