Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to talk about anything! Want to find someone to ride with? Get help on mending things? Organise lifts?

Moderator: Moderators

by Rob Tue May 09, 2006 3:40 pm
We've just had this email through......

Hi,

I am contacting you on behalf of Talent Television who are currently making the next Test the Nation show for the BBC, which you may have seen before. The show is a two and a half hour live general knowledge event hosted by Anne Robinson and Phillip Schofield.

This time around we will be testing the nation on the Planet Earth. In the studio we have six teams consisting of 40 people who all share their profession, a hobby or a certain characteristic. We also have a team of celebrities who also try their hand at testing their knowledge.

For this show we are putting together a team of CYCLISTS. Perhaps you or others in your organisation would be interested in taking part. They must be 16 years and older. If anyone is interested in applying they need to contact me as soon as possible for an application form. They can do this either by emailing me at tom.gillett@talenttv.com or by calling on: 0207 421 7831.

The programme is going out live on Sunday 28th May 2006 from a studio near London. We pay all travel expenses and feed and water our participants throughout the day. It’s an excellent chance to gather 40 people with the same interest together for what should be a great experience. Thank you in advance for any help that you may be able to offer me in my search for Cyclists!

I look forward to hearing from someone soon.

All the very best,

Tom

Tom Gillett

Researcher | Test The Nation

Talent TV | Lion House | 72-75 Red Lion Street

London | WC1R 4NA

Tel: 020 7421 7831 | Fax: 020 7421 7811

tom.gillett@talenttv.com