Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to talk about anything! Want to find someone to ride with? Get help on mending things? Organise lifts?

Moderator: Moderators

by PhilBixby Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:41 pm
I'm getting a steady trickle of enquiries about summer kit - I think CH are low on stock. I hadn't planned on doing another clothing order until autumn (for winter kit) but if there are lots of people after summer jerseys etc, then I'll do one in a couple of weeks' time. If you're after summer kit, please post here telling me what you'd like.

by Arthur Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:27 pm
Two jerseys, one size 8, one size 9 (if anyone is wondering, it's one very tight for TT'ing, and a loser one for general riding).

by like my bike Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:57 pm
I'd have a short leave full zip not sure about size current top is a 10 so 8 may do, Phil what size do you race in?

Anyone interested in my surplus kit all hardly used except short sleeve top which I race in.

Long sleeve full zip size top size 10

Bib shorts size 10

Short sleeve full zip top size 10 (need a replacement before I sell)

A J

by paulM Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:42 pm
We'd like a long-sleeved, full zip summer jersey size 10.

Cheers

by Arthur Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:32 pm
like my bike: an 8 is pretty small. I no longer have mine after toasting it in a crash but you're welcome to try my size 9 on. If it helps, an 8 is skin tight on me.

by like my bike Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:12 pm
Paul do you want mine?

A J

by Dave B Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:05 pm
Phil,

Would like a short-sleeve jersey from the next order as delivery ought to fit in nicely with the new 'cross season, but not sure what size I am as Carvalho's sizing system differs from ones I'm used to - my Bicycle Line and Impsport jerseys are just marked Large. I take a 42"(ish) size for "normal" T-shirts, shirts, pullovers etc. if that helps.

Dave B

by AlexSimpson Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:17 pm
Phil,

I'd like a large short-sleeve jersey please (unless the size medium is enormous - I generally take around a size 40-42)

Thanks

Alex

by PhilBixby Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:42 pm
Have now had a chance to speak to Steve at CH about this. He's happy to stick an order in to carry more stock as the stuff is selling well to our constant stream of new members. The minimum order to avoid surcharges is 10 of each item (mixed sizes), so we can put order in to cover current members' needs, and CH will top it up to at least 10.

Most people seem to be after short-sleeve short-zip jerseys so we'll bung in an order for these. If you want one, please can you confirm what size you need by trying someone else's on, then let me know, and send me a cheque for £21.50 per jersey, made payable to Clifton Cycling Club. The size is printed on the inside of the collar. Please make sure you're checking sizes with one of the Fernando Carvlaho jerseys - the ones made by the previous supplier are *completely* different!

Kit stocked by CH will cost a bit more than this (due to UK VAT and handling) so if you know you want one, get your order in to me. I'm seeing Steve next week and would like to get the order in by the end of the week; if all orders are with me by then, we'll have the kit within four weeks.

Thanks folks!