Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to talk about anything! Want to find someone to ride with? Get help on mending things? Organise lifts?

Moderator: Moderators

by Andy J Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:01 pm
Im organising the last two events of the thursday evening league based out at Sherrif Hutton, I would much appreciate some help with marshalling and time keeping at both these events. If anyone is free and wishes to help out then please either post here or drop me a line on 07901646418.
Regards Andy

by Tullio Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:10 pm
I can assist on 26th but not 2nd. Prefer a corner duty as I'll have youngsters in tow.

by cath Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:38 pm
I can help out on the 2nd - will have Pete with me so would appreciate a corner as well...
Cath

by Andy J Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:25 pm
Thanks for the offers of help, much appreciated. I can accomodate you both with corner duties, you let me know where you fancy marshalling and I will pencil you in.
Regards Andy

by MichaelCarter Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:03 pm
I can do the 2nd Aug (again, a corner would be good, I've no experience of time keeping or pushing off and wouldn't want to mess up the last one!).

Michael (mcarter@yorkcollege.ac.uk)

by Andy J Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:41 pm
Hi Michael, thanks for offering on the 2nd your help is much appreciated.

by Andy J Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:44 pm
I still need 1 marshal and help with time keeping this thursday, can I please have 2 if not 3 more volunteers.
Regards Andy

by paulM Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:50 pm
Andy - You will be ok. In addition to Paul Crane, I vaguely remember Simon Smale offering to marshal this week plus Mick McCormick will also marshal the Strensal T jnc. Thats all the marshalls you'll need.
I've just spoken to Kevin Scully who will time. I will also be there but will have Peter in tow as Cath will be riding. That means Kevin & Andy can time and push off. Depending on rider numbers I could take over the setting off if you need to get to the finish and I'll then go to the T jnc near the start to ensure everyone goes straight on. I would appreciate it if someone can drop Kevin back to Dringhouses - I will get him to the event.

by Andy J Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:43 pm
Hi fellow club members,
Many thanks to all those who have kindly offered there services tomorrow night, see you all there,
Regards Andy

by Rob Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:03 am
To keep the ball rolling for next week.....confirming my email message that I'll be there to help out, will keep time if required.
Rob