Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to talk about anything! Want to find someone to ride with? Get help on mending things? Organise lifts?

Moderator: Moderators

by NickScull Fri May 05, 2006 7:16 pm
Please see the message below and reply to Ian if you can help.
Thanks

Nick

I am writing with regard to the forthcoming Yorkshire Region RR Champs, which take place on Sunday 21st May this year on a circuit based in the Denby Dale area. Some of your club's riders have entered the championship and I hope that more of your members will be there to support them on the day.

Please may I ask a favour to help make the event a success? If some of your members will be there for support, could three of them man one of the junctions for marshalling duties?

If you know of anyone who could help, their support would be much appreciated. I would be obliged if you could pass on my email ianhirst@bikerider.com and ask any potential volunteers to contact me via email or on 0113 2286077. Alternatively they can contact the official event organiser - Jason Metcalfe on 07767 806368, email jason@rolla-metcalfe.freeserve.co.uk

Thanks for taking the time to read this and hope to see some of your members on the day!

Best Regards,

Ian Hirst