Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to talk about anything! Want to find someone to ride with? Get help on mending things? Organise lifts?

Moderator: Moderators

by Arthur Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:51 pm
Anyone out for a training ride tomorrow (Sat)?

by ANDYK Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:19 am
Hi

I am new to the forum.

What time is it due to start?

Andy

by PhilBixby Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:33 am
Hi Andy

The training ride sets off from outside the Art Gallery at 10am (or a few minutes past). The slightly confusing thing is that a couple of other rides also set off at the same time from the same place! Your best bet is to look out for Clifton-jersey-wearers. Kevin and the Clifton social ride (longer but slower than the training ride) gather on the left hand side (if you stand facing the front of the gallery) - if you introduce yourself to someone there and say you're after the training ride, they'll point you at someone who's doing it. There tends to be another training-ish ride led by a local rider who's not a Clifton member, which tends to be longer (sometimes MUCH longer) - so DO ask.

I won't be out today, so enjoy, and hope to see you sometime!

by Arthur Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:38 pm
Good ride today. Thanks to everyone that came. We split into two groups after Buttercramb, which seemed to work well as we the faster group then picked up some of the slower group again after Terrington Bank. Just what I needed.