Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to talk about anything! Want to find someone to ride with? Get help on mending things? Organise lifts?

Moderator: Moderators

by Rob Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:20 pm
email from Ian Holmes:

Hello,

I am currently working to muster up marshals and helpers from the area for the Premier Calendar Ryedale Grand Prix Peter Longbottom Memorial Road Race to be held on Sunday 24th of June. I was hoping that you might be able to circulate this request among members of Clifton CC. Mick McCormick has already kindly agreed to help with this marshalling. Perhaps some of your club members knew Peter Longbottom and might like to help out at this memorial event. There is also the added incentive for those riders who are interested in this and are riding the Ryedale Rumble sportiv event on the Saturday then their entry fee will be refunded for anybody helping out on the Sunday.

The events of the weekend are all part of the Yorkshire festival of cycling and there are lots of other cycling related activities taking place at Duncombe Park on the Sunday.

I would appreciate it if you could distribute this request among your fellow club members in support of the weekend.

If any further detail is required then please contact me on this email address or on my mobile number below.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards

Ian
Mobile: 07989 346474
ian.holmes@ebce.co.uk