Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to talk about anything! Want to find someone to ride with? Get help on mending things? Organise lifts?

Moderator: Moderators

by Jon G Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:36 pm
Having just seen the weekly update for the A ride I've decided to come up with third option if any one fancies it. Not particularly wanting to head west again as a couple of weeks ago to Pateley bridge also with the prospect of a return head wind I thought I would suggest Cockayne clockwise for a change fora alternative A ride. I have route in the garmin with a stop at Hutton le hole. If any fancies it please post as I'm in two minds whether to go or not :D

Obviously i don't want to put anyone off the original plan :)


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests