Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to talk about anything! Want to find someone to ride with? Get help on mending things? Organise lifts?

Moderator: Moderators

by NickScull Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:27 pm
I can't believe we've got to Wednesday without the usual round up of news, so I guess I might as well start this week.

All I have seen of other people's stuff is Kit getting a fantastic 10th place in the Divs. Full report at http://www.britishcycling.org.uk/web/si ... Champs.asp, including a great picture.

Helen and I overslept for the Dales Grimpeur and started late. We had hoped to do the 214km ride but the late start made a handy excuse. In reality my legs were shot after Park Rash so we settled for the 184km ride instead. Just as well, because we finally caught up with Willy at Middleham, so we had a fine display of Clifton colours to end the ride.

I still haven't got the hang of how to dress for these - it was 9 degrees and misty at the start but I ended up overdressed and got sunburnt too. This is the stuff memories are made of :lol:

What were you lot up to?

by NickScull Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:32 pm
Helen has just pointed out that there was a weekend round up. Just goes to show how much stuff is going on that I managed to miss it. :oops: