Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to talk about anything! Want to find someone to ride with? Get help on mending things? Organise lifts?

Moderator: Moderators

by Rob Tue May 22, 2007 8:16 am
I won't be able to make it this week, but if any of you can make it 'd suggest doing the week#1 ride backwards.

Ie; on the lane towards Terrington, fork right along the track, sharp left down to Terrington, left in the village on that back lane, descend past the ponds then climb back to the road south of Ganthorpe. Follow lanes around to Welburn, then left, through those woods, right on the lane past the farm, left at the top of the hill, descend then left again round the outside of that farm. Bear right and climb the zig-zags, staright across the road at the top then follow the ridge before descending through dark wood and back to Coneysthorpe.

Nice route and the weather forecast is good.

Julia has already told me she's going

by steph Tue May 22, 2007 2:04 pm
Thanks Rob -- er, what was it? Right at the trees, left at the farm...

If anyone with a sense of direction is driving up from York I'd happily take a lift.

by Rob Tue May 22, 2007 4:45 pm
steph wrote:Thanks Rob -- er, what was it? Right at the trees, left at the farm...

If anyone with a sense of direction is driving up from York I'd happily take a lift.

:D You knoiw the route Steph, you've done it enough times now - or alternatively make up your owmn...

by Rob@Nestle Tue May 22, 2007 8:09 pm
Should be there tomorrow night.

Normal time?

Rob@Nestle