Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to talk about anything! Want to find someone to ride with? Get help on mending things? Organise lifts?

Moderator: Moderators

by PhilBixby Wed May 23, 2007 8:23 am
I can help on 31st (I'm off daughter's taxi duty as it's half-term but I'm racing the night before so any attempt to compete would be futile!)

by NickScull Wed May 23, 2007 10:03 pm
I'll organise the second last pair, ie 12th and 19th July.

by paulM Wed May 23, 2007 11:29 pm
Nick - Thanks for that - would it make a difference if the 12th Jul was now Fri 13th Jul - 19.00 start on a circuit round Stockton on Forest (Tour de France Prologue Come & Try 5 miler) with perhaps a few extra riders and possibly the Lord Mayor? I'm not putting you under any pressure - that side of it will be arranged beforehand ( the village hall is already booked) - its just the on the day stuff thats needs doing and Kevin has already said he will time?
If its a problem I can do this one, but if you can I will organise the two events 28th Jun & 5th Jul?

by NickScull Thu May 24, 2007 7:59 am
No worries, I'll do the TdF event.
by mal Thu May 24, 2007 12:05 pm
I can help out tonight (24th) if you need me. Will be in car and can be there by 7ish. Mal

by Rob Thu May 24, 2007 3:02 pm
We have a full quorum of helpers tonight. If you bring your bike and cross my palm with silver I'll pin a number to your back.....

R

by mal Thu May 24, 2007 3:18 pm
Rob wrote:We have a full quorum of helpers tonight. If you bring your bike and cross my palm with silver I'll pin a number to your back.....

R

Not best placed to ride I'm afraid - might have a crack at a flat one later on.