Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to talk about anything! Want to find someone to ride with? Get help on mending things? Organise lifts?

Moderator: Moderators

by MarkA Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:29 pm
Anyone else interested in riding this Sunday?

Route / futher info available on website:

[url]http://www.cliftoncc.org/static.php?content=three_bridges[/url]

We now have over 30 entries with a Clifton contingent which is strengthening by the minute. Thanks to all.

My feeling is that it is a good opportunity to raise the clubs profile also to prove ourselves good hosts - there are quite a few riders travelling some distance.

With this in mind is there anyone available to either help out at the start / finish or assist at one of the check points please?

We have a particular requirement for someone to stamp cards at the Family Diner once it closes at 4pm until approximately 5pm. It would be nice to have someone on hand with a flask of tea and and a few buns to support those riders battling against the time limit.

by Broom Wagon Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:57 pm
Sorry Mark don't know anyone who'd be willing to stamp cards, I'm looking forward to the day though :D - weather forecast is not bad. Should be quite well attended with 30 advance entries and I believe usually quite a lot turn up on the day.

by Arthur Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:38 am
Can you remind us what the entry fee is? Cheques to Clifton CC ok?

by stevesavage Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:12 am
Correct me if I'm wrong Mark :

Entry fee £2

Cheques should be made payable to Mark, not to CliftonCC or AUK.

Its good value for money!

by Arthur Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:29 pm
If it's only £2, I think I can find it as cash :)

by MarkA Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:02 pm
£2 to enter
+ an additional £1 if you require temporary membership for insurance purposes

If you already have insurance either via BCF / CTC please be prepared to supply a reference no for the entry form