Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to talk about anything! Want to find someone to ride with? Get help on mending things? Organise lifts?

Moderator: Moderators

by damo Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:43 pm
who headin over tues

by PhilBixby Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:56 pm
Me!

by damo Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:58 pm
what time we need to be there by to nominate

by fatsprinter Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:25 pm
Can you EOL for the series? Haven't entered yet so unless it is possible to EOL I'll be getting a good training ride in. Tried phoning the race organiser but mobile switched off. Anyone know if it is possible to EOL?

Otherwise I'm off to do the Kirby Overblow circuit and end up coming back with the chain gang. Need more training.

De tijd gaat snel, gebruik hem wel!
Schaarf!!

by PhilBixby Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:42 am
Not sure what time we need to be there - the start sheet is about as uninformative as it gets but the race organiser's home phone number is 01757-241711 and Mrs R Organiser's mobile is 07840-627325. Will try to give 'em a ring today to check. I've got a mate in Boroughbridge so will probably ride up there a bit earlier and just pedal round to the HQ at the allotted time. Lights will be required for the ride home!

Not sure about EOL's but a phone call should be enough to find out - one point worth bearing in mind is that if you're not a TLI member then you have to pay an extra fee of (I think) £3.50 per race, so it's worth joining TLI. It sorts you out for the Thursday evening TT series too.

by damo Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:54 am
how much is it to jion the tli