Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to talk about anything! Want to find someone to ride with? Get help on mending things? Organise lifts?

Moderator: Moderators

by PhilBixby Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:46 pm
To all of you who ordered kit - it's arrived, has been checked and is now sitting piled up in my office waiting for you, yes you, lucky reader, to come and get it! Give me a ring / drop me an email to sort out best way of getting it into your hot little hands.

Due to the economics of the order and small-quantity surcharges we have one spare rain gilet (Size L) for sale at £25.00. Lightweight, folds to (almost) nothing, with transparent panel on lower back so you can wear race numbers under it. Let me know if you want it (April showers starting any day now).

by Arthur Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:29 pm
I'll take the gilet.

by PhilBixby Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:31 am
For any of you that missed the order and now want kit, I'll be dropping the extra stuff into Cycle Heaven that they're stocking for us - probably tomorrow or Monday. They will have the following, and prices will be:-

Jersey S/S short zip £25.71
Jersey L/S full zip £35.36
Bibshorts £31.25

As always, prices to members are NOT as shown on the price tags, they're cost plus 5% handling charge plus UK VAT. I'll make this clear to CH.

by PhilBixby Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:03 pm
Two things:-

Due to a sizing problem with one of the members who ordered kit, the spare rain gilet is now a Medium, not a Large. Sorry Arthur... ...anyone interested? £25 to you.

Secondly, the stuff that CH ordered for stock is now with them.

by MarkA Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:48 pm
I think my training (?) gilet (slightly different design) is a medium so might still fit Arthur if he keeps off the pies
Its snug but i've been wearing it over one of the original long sleeve full zipped jobbies with a base layer underneath

by PhilBixby Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:35 am
I think it's probably a case of keeping off the rack rather than keeping off the pies - I'm sure Arthur's no bulkier round the chest than me but he's an awful lot taller! Feel free to pop in and try it on anyway, Arthur.