Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to talk about anything! Want to find someone to ride with? Get help on mending things? Organise lifts?

Moderator: Moderators

by PhilBixby Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:19 pm
I've done a press release to put out after our Monday night sports psychology session - about the wide and wonderful nature of club activities - and I need a photo to go out whith it. What I'm after is a head and shoulders (and bike helmet) of you or a fellow cyclist looking seriously out of it. A photo taken by a family member after some daring but unwise exploit - sweaty, boggle-eyed, vacant, or any combination of the above. Don't be shy (or proud - it's for the good of the club, so send 'em in).

If you've got anything appropriate please email it to me, preferably over the weekend. Hopefully you've all got my direct email address - let me know via here if not.

Many thanks
phil

by matt Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:03 pm
If only i had read this post before i got back from the club run on sunday- sat on the kitchen floor still in overshoes, jacket etc trying to undo the strap on my helmet - which i'd already taken off. I think the disorientated state i got back in would certainly have been appropriate :lol: must remember to take more food in future!