Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to talk about anything! Want to find someone to ride with? Get help on mending things? Organise lifts?

Moderator: Moderators

by Rob Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:17 pm
Saturday 29th April - just 4 weeks away.
2 and a bit laps of a 15 mile circuit above Pocklington.
Its part of our Open TT circuit and also our Long TT Championship.
Also its very local and a great chance for us to make a big stir around here. It would be great to get 10+ riders on the start sheet including you strong guys/girls to mop up some of the (not insignificant) prize money. 8)

Whadayureckon?

by PhilBixby Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:50 pm
It's the day before the Sloan Trophy, which is a long-ish RR. Some of the youngsters may be able to recover overnight, but at my age....

by Arthur Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:21 pm
I think I'll enter the Sloan Tropy. I've just posted my entry for Teesdale Mountain TT as well. Let's hope it actually gets there this year!

by charlie Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:19 pm
Think I will probably do this. Its the week before the first NPS XC (essentially a TT with bumps in!) so will be good training and will allow me to check out the mtb on the sunday. You interested Andy?
by like my bike Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:44 pm
Charlie I plan to ride TT, maybe MTB Sunday could you do Thixendale route ?

A J

by charlie Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:36 pm
I was thinking more Sherwood...

by like my bike Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:28 pm
Charlie - Saturday & Sunday rides are a rare thing ! So I have to plan accordingly therefore a morning or afternoon MTB suits me better, if this works for you let me know.

A J

by like my bike Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:47 am
Charlie just checked can't make Sunday

A J

by stevesavage Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:24 am
The CTT website has this listed as 17.5 miles. Has the course been reduced to just one lap?