Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to talk about anything! Want to find someone to ride with? Get help on mending things? Organise lifts?

Moderator: Moderators

by PhilBixby Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:49 pm
I've hopefully emailed everyone who ordered winter kit but in case I've b*****ed it up in any way, it's now arrived, so if you've ordered anything, contact me please about collecting it.

Cycle Heaven have ordered training jackets in S/M/L/XL and I'll be dropping them in today/tomorrow. They should be selling them to members at what we paid plus 5% handling plus VAT, which is £42.80. Ignore whatever is on the price tag, and ignore the suggestion of a 10% discount on this if it's made. To you, guv, it's £42.80.

Incidentally for any of you crazy enough to be buying summer kit from CH at this time of year, the correct prices to members are £32.50, £42.00 and £23.50 respectively for S/S and L/S jerseys and bibshorts. Again, not what's on the price tags and not 10% less than that either. I'll be emailing around about a summer kit order in January - I know it sounds crazy but it takes weeks to get everyone to confirm what they want and we'll need the kit ready for the first races of the year.

Thanks folks!