Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to talk about anything! Want to find someone to ride with? Get help on mending things? Organise lifts?

Moderator: Moderators

by fatsprinter Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:14 am
Calling all saturday morning riders.

I am not racing this weekend and am getting in a training weekend. I always like to train on roughly the terrain I will be racing on.

With this in mind, what route does the Saturday morning ride take? Where has it being going recently. I did one a while back that went to Malton and back on the rolling roads which was perfect. However I have absolutely no interest in going up Kirkham or Monument as the like neve feature in my races and is a waste of time as I'm a fat sprinter and get dropped and have to be Billy all the way home.

If anyone knows or would like the Malton ride Saturday from the square, please let me know. If it goes up Kirkham let me know and I'll do something else so as not to waste my time.

Ta very much.

Fatsprinter

De tijd gaat snel, gebruik hem wel!
Schaarf!!

by Arthur Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:06 am
I'm happy to do that tomorrow. I won't be clogging it up any hills in my current state of fitness :) We've had a good group out for the two hour ride for the last few weeks so it should work well.