Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to talk about anything! Want to find someone to ride with? Get help on mending things? Organise lifts?

Moderator: Moderators

by Arthur Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:42 am
http://cliftoncc.spreadshirt.net

I'll add a link from the main page once I get some time to make a new button for the menu. In the meantime, buy your Clifton CC products here.

Currently there are only white t-shirts (adults and kids) and mugs. Black t-shirts should be coming soon but they need a different graphics format which Phil B is working on.

Feedback and requests for other products gladly recieved.

Arthur

by PhilBixby Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:41 pm
Help needed here!

The original artwork, as used on the mugs and white t-shirts, needs converting from raster image to vector graphics in order to be used on dark coloured t-shirts. Specifically, it needs to become a vector .eps file.

I have run it through a freeware conversion program but this won't output as .eps, only as .dxf or .emf. Does anyone have software that'd get it into .eps? I think we're looking at Corel Draw, Macromedia Freehand, or Adobe Illustrator here, unless anyone's got a conversion utility that'll do it!

Many thanks
Phil

by MikeG Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:49 pm
Hi Phil,

I've got Photoshop on my work laptop which I think lets me save as EPS files. If you email me one over I'll have a go and send it back if it works.

Regarding the club shop, why not stick unsold, not collected/paid, overordered club kit on there (if such things exist!)?

Cheers,

Mike

by PhilBixby Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:02 am
Hi Mike

I've got Photoshop here too but although it will save as .eps it doesn't save vector information, only raster. Thanks for the offer though!

by Arthur Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:11 pm
MikeG wrote:Hi Phil,
Regarding the club shop, why not stick unsold, not collected/paid, overordered club kit on there (if such things exist!)?

The way this works is that the shop just prints up on demand and holds no stock, so we can't hold anything on it. We could put old/not collected etc club kit somewhere else on the website though or on the discussion board. Phil - do we have much?
[/list]

by PhilBixby Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:06 pm
We have:-

In our Spring Season "Espagnol" range..

S/S short zip summer jerseys 2xSmall, 5xMedium, 2xLarge, 2xExtra Large
L/S short zip winter jerseys 4xMedium plus 1xMedium full zip

(in other words, leftovers from the original spanish supplier's delivery - design incorrect, sizes on the small/short side - especially the L/S ones - but fine for training or winter layers if you find a size that fits).

£10 each or three for £20. Everything must GO!

Also have 1 pair bibshorts from the current manufacturer, size XL, £24.50.

I know one or two people have jerseys - including some of the new kit - which doesn't fit them and which they'd like to sell. Maybe a new thread on here?

by PhilBixby Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:13 pm
Stocks of the cheapo jerseys now down to:-

S/S short zip summer jerseys 2xSmall, 5xMedium, 2xExtra Large
L/S short zip winter jerseys 4xMedium

Get 'em while they're hot!