Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to talk about anything! Want to find someone to ride with? Get help on mending things? Organise lifts?

Moderator: Moderators

by fatsprinter Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:02 pm
Now, before you blame it on me, it wasn't me, nobody saw me do. What a great post. Who has done it, it is brilliant. Who got it past security with the "Do you need a Girlfriend". I'm impressed. I always like a bit of humour.

Fortunately, I have a wife and would not have time for a girlfriend. I barely find time to cycle having to work for a living and a girlfriend on top of a wife (phnar phnar) would definately take up too much time.

Anyway - is chain gang on this Tuesday and if it is, is it starting at 6pm because it is getting rather dark. I need to get fit again after being poorly at the end of my hols and a need a bit of speed work.

Who is up for it?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

De tijd gaat snel, gebruik hem wel!
Schaarf!!

by PhilBixby Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:36 am
Sadly, "security" is off cycling in the Vercors at the moment, so we'll probably have a week or two of daft postings from over the water. Meantime though Colin's right - a girlfriend on top of a wife does sound uncomfortable.

I should be around for chainganging tomorrow, and I know Muzzy's up for it. If 6pm's leaving it short of light, will 5:45 be okay? After yesterday's shameful showing god knows I need some speed in my legs - couldn't you just have omitted me from the bottom of the results, Andy? :oops:

by like my bike Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:14 pm
Phil humiliation was nt the objective but motivation for 07!

A J

by PhilBixby Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:31 pm
I'll be the best motivated marshall you ever saw!

by fatsprinter Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:07 pm
I could squeeze 5.45, but I don't think Paul would be able too. 6pm should be ok to get back in the light if we get a wriggle on. But, I'm up for anything.

Schaarf!!

by paulM Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:10 pm
I'm not at work this week - so 5:45 is fine by me.

by MarkA Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:25 pm
Standing in for Arthur while he is away
Sorry i was a bit slow there - its a bit hard to tell but i think all the remaining posts are for real
Apologies if anyone was genuinely after a girlfriend or has an interest in Carribean culture

by fatsprinter Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:43 pm
5.45 would do for me - its your call. Tell me a time and I'll be there.

5.45 or 6?

Schaarf!!

by PhilBixby Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:03 pm
5:45 it is!

by fatsprinter Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:06 pm
Wooo hooo. :o

May get an hour in beforehand with a little bit of luck and cunning, if anyone is interested.

5.45 it is. :mrgreen:

Schaarf!!