Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to talk about anything! Want to find someone to ride with? Get help on mending things? Organise lifts?

Moderator: Moderators

by BroomWagon Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:19 pm
Is there a summer Cliftonite out soon?

by Rob Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:03 pm
Cath usually puts the next one out straight after the Hill Climb in early Oct. She'll need your "copy" by mid September.

by BroomWagon Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:26 am
Rob, I'm getting a bit confused (must be my age). Is the one out after the hill climb the summer or the autumn edition. If it's the autumn edition, I seem to have missed the summer one and if so has anyone a spare copy they could bring to Sunday's Audax. I know it sounds like I've got OCD but I've kept all the Cliftonites from when I first became a member, so it would be a shame to miss one.

Looking forward to Sunday as it's my last serious ride for this year. :)

by Rob Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:02 am
The Cliftonite is so good that we just do 2 a year - Spring and Autumn - you can have too much of a good thing!!

by cath Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:34 pm
Summer cliftonite went out to everyone who was on the address list (cant remember if you were there or not - possibly not if you didnt recieve one).

I dont have any spares left - but if you really want one to read, I can print you off the A4 original (that was used to print from).

cath

by Arthur Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:12 am
I might have mine still around if you want it.

by Rob Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:25 pm
:? This "summer one" that you are all talking about is actually entitled "Spring 2006". We haven't done a "Summer" Cliftonite for years.

R

by BroomWagon Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:39 pm
Ah ha, that explains it. I've got the Spring 2006, so I haven't missed any. Sorry for the confusion :oops: