Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to talk about anything! Want to find someone to ride with? Get help on mending things? Organise lifts?

Moderator: Moderators

by like my bike Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:26 pm
Planning is well underway for this years event on Sunday 10th September its a 2-stage race this year, the first stage starts at 10.00.

It would be great to have a strong entry from the club, last Sunday's race (Cycleworks) had a record number of club 3rd and 4th cats entered, if you intend to race please let me know! :)

Non competive types can still get involved by helping run the event, without you the event can't happen so if you can spare the time also let me know early. :)

Looking forward to a healthy response :wink:

Clifton CC

Race Organiser

A J

by Rob Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:26 am
Hey, if I were still racing this event would be top of my list - its going to be fantastic! Prologue TT followed by a hard circuit, should really break the field up.

by MikeG Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:41 am
Do you want some Laurent-Perrier Champagne for prizes again this year?

I'd be happy to supply a Jeroboam (4 bottle size - 3 litres of fizz - should look impressive if they decide to spray the onlookers!) for the winner, a magnum for second and a bottle third.

Just let me know.

Cheers,

Mike

by NickScull Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:06 pm
Andy

I'll do anything you want on the day - drive, marshal, course prep, finish, signing on - let me know.

Nick

by like my bike Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:24 am
Mike G

Thanks for the generous offer, yes please!!

Can you help on the day or are you a racer?

A J

by like my bike Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:27 am
OK so 105 view to this string but were are the volunteers and racers

Thanks Rob, Nick and Mike and Andy Fraser big thanks

A J

by Arthur Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:23 pm
I'll be in France :D