Clifton CC Discussion Board

A place to talk about anything! Want to find someone to ride with? Get help on mending things? Organise lifts?

Moderator: Moderators

by PhilBixby Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:50 pm
Have now got a very big box in my front room, soon to be decanted into a large number of carrier bags in my office. New kit's here, and from an initial inspection looks fine - ie pretty much exactly as per the designs. Am in process of checking quants/sizes etc but should have that done by close of play today.

If you know you're due stuff, please can you get in touch about collecting or arranging for me to bring it to races/clubruns/etc.

I'll also, assuming it's all here, cart the "spare" stock down to Cycle Heaven so there'll be jerseys and bibshorts there.

by Arthur Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:13 pm
Yea! I could swing by your house on my way home from work this afternoon if that's ok.

by Rob Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:15 pm
Great news!!!

by PhilBixby Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:34 pm
Hi Arthur, yep that's fine, I'll be here

by PhilBixby Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:09 pm
Okay folks, just wanted to wake this thread up again as I've still got a load of the new kit sat in a heap in my office, and I want it OUT! I'm off on me hols in a couple of weeks, so if you know you've got stuff to collect please give me a ring (01904-625300) or email me to sort out either picking it up or getting me to drop it in or whatever.

Also just to confirm that Cycle Heaven in Bishopthorpe Road now have stocks of jerseys (S/S and L/S) and bibshorts. These are on sale to the public (with a special offer membership deal) as well as to club members - but members get them at the reduced price of £32.50, £42.00 and £23.50 respectively, which is cost plus a nominal handling charge plus VAT.

I'll do an initial email around re a winter kit order in September, so if you take a look at the manufacturer's website at http://www.fcarvalho-ciclismo.com/clo/ before then, you'll see what items of clothing are available. Cycle Heaven will also do a top-up order then for their stocks.

I got an email from the new manufacturer last week following up our order and asking if all was well; I've replied saying "generally yes" but do let me know if you have any comments or problems with the new stuff - to quote from their email "I can't tell you how important it is for us to get feedback, so please let us know if there is anything you do not like".

Lastly, just to say I've still got a few items of clothing here to sell:-
Bibshorts (by the new manufacturer) in Small and XL at £24.50 each
Thermal bibtights in Large at £32.00
Various (wrongly printed) jerseys at a tenner a go, mainly Size M but I've got an L and an XL in there somewhere too.

Thanks!

by Arthur Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:42 pm
Only thing I'd say is that the jersey is lose around the shoulders on me. One might say that I should develop some shoulders though.

by SteveWood Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:18 pm
Hi Phil, Have you still got any bib shorts in size small. I think you are still on your hols but ive sent you an email.

Cheers.